Monday, February 01, 2016

Create - Weekly Reading - Week 3

Hi everyone!  I've been busy, busy all day so, I'm just going to jump on in.




---

Create.

Create good energy.  Create positive energy fields.  Do this by being quiet and still then imagine pure white light pulsing out from your core and in all directions moving through everything in its path.  Do this for as long or as little, as many or as few times as you like.  Know that the white light is Divine energy moving through your space and realigning magnetic fields to their original state of harmony.

---

Well, that was short and sweet.  I'll give it a shot this week too.  I actually do a form of this every night before I sleep.  At least I try to, some nights I'm so tired I fall asleep part way through.  I notice a BIG difference the next day when I just plain forget though.  Keep in mind that you don't need to be specially trained in any type of energy work to manipulate energy.  It just takes practice.  Intent too.  Actually, it also takes Awareness but, they all go hand in hand.  So, let me know how it goes for you, I'd love to hear your experiences and if you have any questions please feel free to ask away.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you can lemme know what you think or ask me any questions that you may have or share something that you think me or my readers need to see.