Friday, February 26, 2016

Energy




I was recently contacted by a friend of mine, a mentor of mine really.  She had posted an upcoming event she was hosting and being me I auto-corrected it as I read it and also being me (someone who would want to know about an error like that) I let her know about it.  She sent me a message a while later asking me if I'd be interested in proof reading her email blasts before she sent them out.  I was perfectly willing to.  Then she also offered to pay me!  Sweet!!  Well, now, I've got that money sitting in my PayPal account and wanting to be spent.  It's also been a while since I bought myself a crystal and even longer since I bought some jewelry. So, I've been waiting for something to catch my eye.  Last week I thought I'd found it but, when I got down to reading her "terms and conditions" (accidentally) I decided that she wasn't someone I wanted to deal with in any way.  Tonight, I found a winner.  Right colour, right size, right price AND it is Orgone which is something I've been wanting for a while.  Here is where I found it.  The funny thing is that I found another pendant that looked identical but, something about it just didn't resonate with me.  Curious about the difference in price of two seeming identical necklaces I looked into them a little more I realized that the second one had Jasper in it (I mentioned recently that I am totally turned off of Jasper).  So, for those that think it isn't possible to tune into the energy of things through a computer then this (for me) proves them wrong....not that I needed proof myself.  I've had many distant healing energy sessions that have been every bit as powerful as if the practitioner were sitting right next to me.  Energy is pretty impressive stuff.

this is from an entertaining couple of guys in the Netherlands


Orgone.  Crystals.  Crop circles.  Tesla's Coil.  Sacred Geometry.  All very interesting stuff to spend some time researching....and by "some" I of course mean hours and hours.  That's how it's been for me anyway.

...and everything is connected.


Energy is all around us therefore everything we do affects everything else.  From thought to light to sound to movement.  Remember the butterfly effect?  That my friend is why distant energy healing works.  Honest, I was amazed when I first experienced it.  Give it a try.


2 comments:

  1. I could use a proof reader myself Gillian. But my bank account sites empty and forlorn..could I send you a postal order and aquire your eyes and knowledge that way do you suppose? Also...checking out whether I can I fact post in your comments box..no euphemism intended. ����

    ReplyDelete

Here is where you can lemme know what you think or ask me any questions that you may have or share something that you think me or my readers need to see.