Monday, March 07, 2016

Wishes - Weekly Reading - Week 7

WOW! Week 7.  That's amazing...for me anyhow.  Even with the time off for being sick.  Yay me!  lol

Gonna jump right in there.  I hope all of you are well.  I am feeling much better.  Its amazing how you don't realize just how crappy you've been feeling until you have a day (or a few) when you are feeling alright and are actually active.  I'm hoping to make some progress on my room renovation!

----

Wishes

Make wishes, dream, manifest.  These are things that are encrypted into your DNA.  It is human nature.  Don't deny these urges, fulfill them.  We recommend that you go it a bit further though.  Take steps, come up with a plan but, as you do so follow your intuition, it will guide you to what your heart and soul truly desire.  Trust in you, in your divine wisdom.  You are all powerful and you can change the world....and if you don't want to go that far you can change YOUR world...with grace and ease.

----

So Disney was right.


...and so was Frank.  Enjoy!  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you can lemme know what you think or ask me any questions that you may have or share something that you think me or my readers need to see.