Tuesday, May 24, 2016

3 in 1: Sunday Message (PEACE), Monday Musing (a VERY short one), Time-out Tuesday (7th Plane meditation video; it's only 4 minutes)

So, after seven days straight I went and skipped a few including Sunday....it's a long weekend here in Canada and while yes, I do stay at home and mostly one day looks like the next....I am using that as my excuse.  It certainly wasn't because I didn't feel inspired at all or the fact that I was just plain tired and went to bed instead....so, here we will have a Sunday Message and quite possibly a Monday Musing and/or maybe even a Time-out Tuesday....

Let's start with the Message....

****

Peace

Have Peace.  Live Peacefully.  Love.  Find your place of tranquility.  It may be a physical place or somewhere you go to in your mind.

****

Well, seems like that's it for now. LoL.  I've got a bored 3 year old here....I did my best to connect and I did get a few moments....this video helped...however it's hard to be still and listen and let go when there's a 40 pound monkey crawling all over you....so, we're going to the woods...hopefully it isn't raining too hard.  I'm off to find my physical Tranquility spot....the video below is where I go in my mind.  Especially right before I channel.

This is Tiffany Powers.  I have learned a great deal from her including Reiki, Channeling and ThetaHealing.

That's it for now.  I guess you got a 3 in 1 after all!  It was a small bunch of stuff but, here it is...the meditation in the video will do you wonders though.  I know it has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is where you can lemme know what you think or ask me any questions that you may have or share something that you think me or my readers need to see.